Tidings of Our Shared Ministry
Wed 7:00pm United Voices (SJUC)
Thur 6:45pm Wellington Choir (WUC)
- NO CHILDREN’s CHOIR – Nov 7th
- November 11th morning worship services are cancelled; instead a combined evening service will take place at Wellington United at 7pm
- Funeral for Ina MacPhee will be held on Wed. Nov 7th at 11am at SJUC.
- Turkey-a-la-King Luncheon and Christmas Bazaar hosted by UCW on Nov 24th from 11am to 1pm at SJUC. Cost $8 adults; $2 children (If you have jewelry that you no longer wear please consider donating it to the UCW ladies for the jewelry boutique that will be set up during the bazaar. You may contact Hazel McLean (861-3783) if you have any questions or to arrange a time to drop your jewelry off)
- Spirit of Advent will be taking place on Sunday, Nov 25th at 6:30pm at St. John’s United Church, Fall River. All are welcome to attend.
- Celebration of Lights Fund raiser begins this Sunday. Michael Corkum will be in the narthex to accept orders before and after the service. We all have special people in our lives but there are some who stand out. This is an opportunity for you to shine a light on that special person(s).
- St. John’s United Church, Halifax, is hosting its monthy Taize Prayer in the Judith Grant Room at the Maritime Conservatory of Performing Arts, 6199 Chebucto Rd., this evening at 7 p.m. Join us for an evening of singing, Scripture, prayer and meditation.