Our Shared Ministry (Mar 11th to Mar 17th)
Wed 7:00pm United Voices
Thur 6:45pm Wellington Choir
Sat 10:00am UCW (at BFH)
• Children’s Choir will NOT meet on Wednesday night during the March break. We’ll see everyone back on March 21st ready to sing.
• Congratulations to Dale & Carolyn Haverstock, sister Jenna and brother Joel on the arrival of little Josie Amara who was born on Feb 25th.
• Confirmation Retreat has been moved back and will now be held on March 31st from 9:30am to 4:00pm at SJUC. For more information please contact Rev. Tom..
• Ordination of Janice Frame & Sally Budge: taking place on Sunday June 3rd at Maritime Conference. There is a bus scheduled to leave Fall River at 7:30am at a cost of $35 per person. If you’re interested in getting on the bus please contact Sandra Chard at 860-1679 to make arrangements.
• Bulletin Dedications (cost of $20): If you would like to have our Sunday bulletin dedicated in memory of a loved one please contact Tracey Wilson at the church office.
• KD Lunches: SJUC is looking for donations to help support the KD Lunches for Lockview students.
• Updating our Email distribution list: if you would like to receive congregational emails please forward your email to Tracey Wilson (email@example.com )
• Youth Group: There will be a meeting at SJUC(Chapel) on Wednesday March 21st (time 6:15pm) where we will be discussing and brainstorming about the future of our youth group at Waverley Pastoral Charge. If you’re (kids & parents) interested in attending please contact Diane Arsenault (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Beacon House Top 10 items for March:
Baby Cereal; Juice 1L or larger; Canned Chicken; Canned Beans; Canned Peas; Canned spaghetti; Pasta Sauce; Dry pasta; Canned Tomatoes; Canned Fruit